We know terms and policies pages are kind of a drag. Sorry we have to put this boring stuff on our site.
Terms & Conditions
- By using this site, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Other than your information, we own the rights to everything on this site.
- You can’t use our website content, data, or ads as if it’s your own.
- You can’t use this site to advertise or cause harm to others or their property.
- We’re not responsible for any mistakes on this site, but let us know if we did and we’ll try to make it right.
- We can’t be held liable for anything you do because of this site or any content we link to.
- We’re bound by the laws of the state of Tennessee and the U.S.A. That includes the silly law about using lassos to catch fish.
- We collect information about you when you visit our site.
- This info comes from your browser and our site cookies and can include demographics, technology, and browsing stats on our site.
- We use this info to learn more about our site users and improve our site, content, and services.
- The info we get can’t be used to personally identify you.
- We can’t get your email or any other info unless you give it to us in a site form or we guess what it is. Is your email email@example.com?
- If you give us your contact info through the site, we might send you emails about new services, offers, or adorable kittens.
- By using this site, you agree that you like cookies and are okay with us collecting this info.
- If you don’t like cookies, you can turn them off in your browser. Cookie Monster might judge you for deleting your cookies though.
- We’ll keep this info as secure as possible, but no info is 100% secure online.
This page was last updated January 11th, 2017.